September 30, 2012
- Welcome to Mac Kid Rockville-Gaithersburg!
- THE WIGGLES! CELEBRATION TOUR! Giveaway!
- Disney On Ice Rockin' Ever After Ticket Giveaway!!
- Natural Play With Nature Baskets
- Tennis Ball Leaf Painting
- International Walk to School Day is October 3rd
- Pumpkin Patches& Ongoing Fall Festivals
- Easy Eclairs
- Be Ready to Survive an Emergency
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- 2012 Weekly Open Gyms & Storytimes
- Gaithersburg 10th Annual Young Artist Award
- Local Children's Theater Productions
- Do Good - SSL Opportunities in Rockville
- Kids Eat Free or For Less!
- NASA ASTEROID NAMING CONTEST
- Thanks to some of our fabulous Site Sponsors!
- 2012-2013 MCPS School Calendar & Supplies
- My Medifast Journey - Happily Maintaining
- Macaroni Kid Saves
Applications Now Being Accepted
The City of Gaithersburg and the Kentlands Community Foundation are now accepting applications for the 10th Annual Young Artist Award competition and concert.
Young musicians between the ages of 12 and 18 are invited to apply as vocal soloist or instrumental soloist in the categories of wind/brass, string and piano. First, second, third and honorable mention prizes may be awarded in each category.
Participants will perform before a live jury in a closed audition on Saturday, February 2, 2013. Winners will be notified by phone within one day of the competition and a letter will be sent within seven business days. All participants will receive feedback from the jurors. Top prize winners must be available to participate in the Young Artist Award Concert at the Rosborough Cultural Arts Center at Asbury Methodist Village on Saturday, March 16, 2013.
For more information and to apply, go to www.gaithersburgmd.gov/yaa or www.kentlands.org. Applications are due by December 14, 2012. For more information, please call the Arts Barn at 301-258-6394 or e-mail Suzanne Takahashi at [email protected].
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC