September 8, 2012
- Welcome to Mac Kid Rockville-Gaithersburg!
- Wizards & Mystics Skills & Drills Clinic Giveaway
- FRANKENWEENIE - Win Screening Passes!
- Disney On Ice Rockin' Ever After Ticket Giveaway!!
- WON’T BACK DOWN - Win Screening Passes!
- Fireflies to Light Up the Night
- The BabbaBox! One of our FAV products!!
- Grandparent's Day Hug
- Do Good - SSL Opportunities in Rockville
- Ready Readers - Quizative Questions
- Special Kids...Special Needs
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- 2012 Weekly Open Gyms & Storytimes
- Local Children's Theater Productions
- 2012-2013 MCPS School Calendar & Supplies
- Kids Eat Free or For Less!
- Macaroni Kid Saves
- Thanks to some of our fabulous Site Sponsors!
- My Medifast Journey - One Year Down!
- Do you Remember?
Grandparent's day is September 9th and if your family is like mine we all live very far apart. So I had my children make "hugs" to send to them across the miles. Of course this also could be slipped into the mailbox if they live nearby.
- washable paint
- ribbon the length of your child's arm span
Print handprints out of paint onto paper.
When dry cut them out.
Attach the hands to the ends of the ribbon.
Mail to your grandparents with a note saying "Hugs coming your way!"
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC