July 8, 2012
- Great things to do with your family this week!
- Note to Self
- How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular!
- CIRQUE DU SOLEIL Dralion in Baltimore
- Macaroni Made
- Macaroni Menus
- My Medifast Journey
- Alex, Marty, Gloria and Melman are Back!
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- Local Children's Theater Productions
- Kids Eat Free or For Less!
- Thanks to some of our fabulous Site Sponsors!
- Special Birthday Party Pricing for Mac Kid Readers
- Weekly Open Gyms & Storytimes
- Macaroni Kid Saves
This is a fun craft to keep the little ones occupied during the summer!
1. Paint the bottom of your little person's foot with tempera or washable paint. Only paint one foot at a time.
2. Have them step onto a paper, using their right foot on the left side or vice versa.
3. Wash the painted foot with a baby wipe or paper towel.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with the second foot.
5. Have your little person paint in the body of the butterfly, or help them complete that step.
6. Let dry completely.
7. Enjoy on your fridge!
8. Experiment with different colors and embellishments!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC