July 1, 2012
July 1, 2012
- Great things to do with your family this week!
- How To Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular!
- CIRQUE DU SOLEIL Dralion in Baltimore
- Saving Money on your Walt Disney World Vacation
- Special Birthday Party Pricing for Mac Kid Readers
- Stuffed Strawberries
- Red, White & Blue Potato Salad
- Keep Your Kids Reading All Summer
- Patriotic Rocket
- My Medifast Journey
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Local Children's Theater Productions
- Kids Eat Free or For Less!
- Thanks to some of our fabulous Site Sponsors!
- Weekly Open Gyms & Storytimes
- Macaroni Kid Saves
Celebrate with a Red, White & Blue treat!
By: Heather Wirtz, Managing Editor Macaroni Kid EATS!
With just a few ingredients, you can make this simple and festive dessert.
Whipped Topping, thawed**
Blue Sugar - optional
Red Edible Glitter - optional
Large Star Tip
1. Wash, dry and hull/hollow out strawberries. You will also have to slice a very small piece off the bottom of each strawberry, so it will sit flat on a plate.
2. Wash and dry blueberries.
3. Prepare piping bag with star tip and fill with whipped topping.
4. Fill each strawberry with whipped topping and top with a blueberry.
5. Sprinkle with blue sugar and red glitter (optional).
6. Arrange on a serving plate and enjoy immediately!
**instead of whipped topping you could use whipped cream cheese, cheese cake filling, whipped cream or mousse.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC