April 24, 2012
- Cha-Cha-Changes....Important Updates about Mac Kid
- Imagination Movers Tour- WIN TICKETS
- WIN A Yo Gabba! Gabba Blanket and DVD
- Mac Kid Rockville's Picks of the Week
- All The Ways To Make Use of Macaroni Kid
- French Onion Soup
- Garden Creepy Crawlies
- Together Counts
- Welcome to the Neighborhood SUGO!
- My Medifast Weight Loss Journey
- Jammie Stroll
- Macaroni Planet: Stargazing
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- Have Your Own Sid the Science Kid At Home?
- My Macaroni
- Local Children's Theater Productions
- Kids Eat Free or For Less!
- Thanks to some of our fabulous Site Sponsors!
- Weekly Open Gyms & Storytimes
- Macaroni Kid Saves
Check out what I consider to be one of the best features of Macaroni Kid...
My Macaroni, as a subscriber you have the ability to check off events that interest you and then will be able to generate a weekly calendar/schedule of events and activities that you don't want to miss out on. You can print it and hang it on your fridge or toss it in your purse. It is a great way to keep track of all the events you do not want to miss, or to share with friends, grandparents or childcare providers so you can all plan a playdate.
Here's how it works. When you see an event that interests you click on the "Add to My Macaroni" link under the event listing. Once you have done this for all of your favorite events click on the "My Macaroni" link in the menu bar on the left hand side of the website. Scroll down and you will find two buttons listed at the bottom of your event list. You can choose to clear all of your events or create a PDF. It's that simple!
You always have the choice to remove events by clicking the "Remove from My Macaroni" link under an event you have added to your list.
Have fun and be in the know!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC