April 24, 2012
- Cha-Cha-Changes....Important Updates about Mac Kid
- Imagination Movers Tour- WIN TICKETS
- WIN A Yo Gabba! Gabba Blanket and DVD
- Mac Kid Rockville's Picks of the Week
- All The Ways To Make Use of Macaroni Kid
- French Onion Soup
- Garden Creepy Crawlies
- Together Counts
- Welcome to the Neighborhood SUGO!
- My Medifast Weight Loss Journey
- Jammie Stroll
- Macaroni Planet: Stargazing
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- Have Your Own Sid the Science Kid At Home?
- My Macaroni
- Local Children's Theater Productions
- Kids Eat Free or For Less!
- Thanks to some of our fabulous Site Sponsors!
- Weekly Open Gyms & Storytimes
- Macaroni Kid Saves
For anyone who has been considering Medifast, why not schedule an appointment at the Kentlands Center just to find out more. I heard that they may be running a Mother's Day special in the coming weeks so it is worth contacting them sooner than later.
For those just joining us, I have been going to the Medifast Center in the Kentlands since late August and am on my way to becoming a much smaller, healthier version of myself. Please feel free to keep your questions coming. I am more than happy to give you honest answers to any questions you have. Feel free to leave a comment below or e-mail me at [email protected]
(And yes, this is a brand new pic that was just taken on March 7th!)
Ok, well that is all for now...the new, skinnier me...signing off!
*Disclosure: I receive free product in order to evaluate and comment on my experiences on the Medifast program. Medifast products and the Medifast program are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. Any medical improvements noted while on the program are related to weight loss in general, and not to Medifast products or programs.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC