March 21, 2012
- Hello Spring!
- Macaroni Kid's Search for The Fittest Family
- Jump into spring with a Craft - Birds Nest
- What to do with all of those PEEPS?!
- A SPAtacular Time- Birthday Party Ideas
- The Shakespeare Theatre Company Presents Petrushka
- Stalled and needing encouragement!
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- My Macaroni
- Local Children's Theater Productions
- Kids Eat Free or For Less!
- Thanks to some of our fabulous Site Sponsors!
- Weekly Open Gyms & Storytimes
- Macaroni Kid Saves
Items needed: 1. Brown bags 2. Sticks from the yard. 3. Glue 4. Candy Eggs
Squash down the side of the brown paper bag. Glue sticks on the bag to form the look of a birds next. Let the bag dry and fill with eggs. I used candy eggs, but you can also use your colored Easter Eggs.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC