March 21, 2012
- Hello Spring!
- Macaroni Kid's Search for The Fittest Family
- Jump into spring with a Craft - Birds Nest
- What to do with all of those PEEPS?!
- A SPAtacular Time- Birthday Party Ideas
- The Shakespeare Theatre Company Presents Petrushka
- Stalled and needing encouragement!
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- My Macaroni
- Local Children's Theater Productions
- Kids Eat Free or For Less!
- Thanks to some of our fabulous Site Sponsors!
- Weekly Open Gyms & Storytimes
- Macaroni Kid Saves
My Medifast Weight Loss Journey
While I am SO proud of myself for losing 60lbs since August and for being able to fit into size 8 pants now...I am stuck on a plateau and definitely getting frustrated! I refuse to give up...I WILL reach my goal weight!...but I needed to vent and since you all have been so fabulous at keeping me motivated and joining me along the way, I figured you might have some great words of wisdom to share.
For those just joining us, I have been going to the Medifast Center in the Kentlands since late August and am on my way to becoming a much smaller, healthier version of myself. Please feel free to keep your questions coming. I am more than happy to give you honest answers to any questions you have. Feel free to leave a comment below or e-mail me at [email protected]
(And yes, this is a brand new pic that was just taken on March 7th!)
Ok, well that is all for now...the new, skinnier me...signing off!
*Disclosure: I receive free product in order to evaluate and comment on my experiences on the Medifast program. Medifast products and the Medifast program are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. Any medical improvements noted while on the program are related to weight loss in general, and not to Medifast products or programs.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC