January 11, 2012
- 2012...Still Going Strong!!
- Disney On Ice 100 Years of Magic! Discount Code
- EXTREMELY LOUD & INCREDIBLY CLOSE
- 3 Easy Ways to Begin Saving in 2012
- Banana Crumb Cake Muffins
- Egg Carton Turtles
- Eye Fi Review
- My Medifast Weight Loss Journey- week 22
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- Local Children's Theater Productions
- Weekly Open Gyms & Storytimes
- Kids Eat Free or For Less!
- Thanks to some of our fabulous Site Sponsors!
- Work With Us!
- Macaroni Kid Saves
Woohoo!!!! Another 3 pounds down and more than half-way to my goal weight!!! I am thrilled that I was able to complete all of the fun challenges that Medifast gave me to complete over the holidays which helped me stay on-track and continue to lose weight even while enjoying family feasts.
For those just joining us, I have been going to the Medifast Center in the Kentlands for the past 19 weeks and am on my way to becoming a much smaller, healthier version of myself.
Keep your questions coming. I am more than happy to give you honest answers to any questions you have. Feel free to leave a comment below or e-mail me at [email protected]
Ok, well that is all for now...the new, skinnier me...signing off!
*Disclosure: I receive free product in order to evaluate and comment on my experiences on the Medifast program. Medifast products and the Medifast program are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. Any medical improvements noted while on the program are related to weight loss in general, and not to Medifast products or programs.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC