August 29, 2011
- Things to do with kids in Rockville & Gaithersburg
- Sesame Street Live - Elmo Makes Music!
- Food Allergy Awareness
- Chili Macaroni
- Always Remember! Talking to your Kids about 9/11
- Back to school craft: Paper bus
- Let's Get a Little Personal
- This Week's Calendar
- Teen Scene
- Plan Ahead
- Weekly Open Gyms & Storytimes
- Kids Eat Free in Rockville & Gaithersburg
- Business & Sponsor Directory - click to enter
- Work With Us!
- Macaroni Kid Saves
- Embellishments (shape cut outs, glitter glue, pom poms, etc.)
- Pictures (either pictures of people that your children draw, or actual pictures of your family)
- Glue or tape
- Draw or trace a picture of a bus.
- Cut out the bus, or if your children are old enough, let them complete this step.
- Draw and cut out squares or rectangles on the bus for the windows.
- Glue or tape pictures to the back of the bus, so you can see them through the windows.
- Have your children color and decorate their bus however they choose. Have a variety of things available for your child to choose from. If your children are just starting to learn to write, they could write a name on their bus, or practice writing numbers.
- Add a magnet to the back of the bus to hang on the refrigerator, or use for pretend play.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC